Please keep in mind that
mention of a resource on this list does not imply endorsement!
- What's New on the Cancer
#7, #8, #13 and #18
- What is the Cancer FAQ?
The purpose of the Cancer FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) is twofold: (a)
to provide a directory of services for those interested in cancer and (b)
to provide some basic information about cancer.
National Cancer Institute's: What
You Need to Know About Cancer
do I trust information found on the Internet? How can I tell if my physician has ever been sued?
- What is Surgical Oncology?
What is Surgical Pathology
and Surgical Pathology as
it relates to Breast Cancer
- Where can I read Richard Block's expose on cancer.
You can read it here.
Chapters 1, 2,
- What about Quality of Life (QOL)? Where can I read articles
on QOL? Living One Day at a Time
- Do cell phones cause cancer? See the article in the BMJ
- Glossary of terms and
- Cancer Resources on the
Commandments on Cancer Surival
- Clinical Trials -- What are they and a Directory of Clinical Trials
"cure" versus "healing" -- what is the difference?
is the recipe for the "hot candy" to relieve mouth sores?
- Are there Clinical Trials
on the Web?
about cancer in animals?
Also See www.caninecancer.com, www.veterinarycancer.com and www.petcancercenter.org
- What do people write about cancer?
E. Loren Buhle, Jr., Ph.D. This information may be reprinted as long as the
date and maintainer are clearly stated and this is information is made freely
available for dissemination.