scroll down to photos
|Flowers in the main court of Longwood Gardens, PA.
||Waterlilies in lily pond at Longwood Gardens, PA.
||Rhododendrons blooming in my back yard on a glorious Spring day.
||Orchid portrait at Longwood Gardens, PA
||Flowers on John Lennon’s memorial “Imagine” in Central Park, New York city.
scroll up to navbar
Some helpful hints to minimize download times and increase your viewing pleasure:
- Click on one of the thumbnail images (shown above). A new window should appear, containing only the full-size photo.
- Resize the new window to fit the full-size photo (fit is ok when you see no scroll bars).
- Move the full-size photo somewhere else on your computer’s screen (so you can see the thumbnails (this) page and the full-size photo page).
- Now, each time you click on a thumbnail, the full-size photo page will display the new photo.
- (You may need to adjust the new window size to fit the slightly different size images.)
- To flip through the large photos, use the browser’s back/forward/history controls at the top of the full-size photo page.
Page last updated Nov. 27, 2004.
||<- validate the HTML for this page|
||<- validate the CSS for this page|